Felicity Pryke is a VTCT qualified reflexology practitioner based in Chorley, Lancashire. She is fully insured and a member of the Association of Reflexologists. As well as reflexology she is also trained in Indian head massage and mini pedicure treatments.
In your own home
Enjoy the convenience of a therapist coming to your home.
In my treatment room
Immerse yourself in the tranquility of my beautiful treatment room.
Indian head massage and mini pedicure treatments available.
About Your Treatment
Before your first treatment I will ask you to complete a short health questionnaire. You are not obliged to detail everything but it is useful if you include as much as you can. We will then make sure that you are in a comfortable and supported position with your feet up so that I can access the soles of your feet.
A standard treatment is around 50 minutes. It includes massage of the lower leg so please wear trousers that can be rolled up to the knee. This is your treatment – some clients like to talk or you may prefer to relax in peace and quiet. After I have stimulated the pressure points I complete the experience with a relaxing foot massage.
The treatment should leave you feeling relaxed. Due to the way it helps flush toxins from the lymphatic system you may experience a slight headache following a session. You may also find there is an increase in urinary and bowel movements. You should keep yourself hydrated and rested after your treatment to gain the maximum benefit.
In My Treatment Room
- Lighting, music and scent are all considered in creating the perfect setting for you to fully relax.
- Begin your treatment with a relaxing foot spa and take your time at the end to gently come back to the real world.
- My treatment room is upstairs and not fully accessible. If you struggle with mobility maybe you would prefer me to come to you?
In Your Own Home
- Many people find it hard to travel – maybe you don’t have personal transport or would prefer not to drive after your relaxing treatment.
- You will need to be able to put your feet up! You can sit in an easy chair with a footstool or lie on your own bed.
- Workarounds using low tables or chairs can be found. Not sure if you can make it work? Why not come to me instead.
Indian Head Massage
An Indian head massage takes around 20 minutes, making it a perfect precursor to a reflexology treatment. My technique is very simple, involving no oils and no undressing.
While I am tending to your feet why not have a mini pedicure too? Your treatment will begin with a cuticle tidy and a cut and file of your toenails. I can also paint your toenails if you wish – allow yourself extra time to relax while the varnish dries!
|Reflexology + Indian Head Massage||80 minutes||£40|
|Reflexology + Mini Pedicure||90 minutes||£45|
|Reflexology + Indian Head Massage + Mini Pedicure||120 minutes||£55|
Please Note: Mileage beyond 5 miles from my home in Chorley is charged at £1/mile.